Are You Looking For A Career Counsellor In New Westminster?
Do you need help with career guidance, vocational direction or help putting you on the path to life fulfillment? Life Career Studio can help you achieve where you want to be, and to live the life you were born to live.
Life Career Studio is the New Westminster based career counselling service of Rachel Newton. Rachel is a Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (#1051) with the ACCT and a member of the BCCDA and has helped numerous clients specializing in career development and life transitions counselling.
With over 25 years of work experience, her diverse background working in the fields of counselling, education, health, executive recruitment, information technology, tourism and hospitality around the world give her a unique perspective on the needs of individuals seeking vocational assistance. She is a graduate of Monash University near Melbourne, Australia with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology and Italian.
Life Career Studio can help you:
- Figure out your next move if you are at a crossroads in your career
- Determine your career direction if you have a generalized background or eclectic range of skills
- Find your legs after returning to work after an extended absence
- Seek more job satisfaction with more personally fulfilling roles
- Improve your interpersonal and communication skills with peers or managers
- Manage stress and improve efficiencies and performance in your career
- Aptitude testing looking at strengths and weaknesses
- Improve your job search techniques such as interview skills, LinkedIn plus tapping into the hidden job market
- If you are a student, help you choose subjects to study that will direct you to a career decision
- Personal themes such as depression and anxiety
We can work with you using a series of tools, techniques and assessments to help address your individual career issue. Trust and rapport is paramount with us as career counselling can also support clients with personal themes.
Call 604-762-6756 now to schedule a free consultation.
Client testimonial from Alfred Borgonovo CPA, CGA:
“When the right job came along I had “internalized my pitch” in a way I could never have achieved by having someone polish my resume or rehearsing generic responses to interview questions without fully understanding the purpose of the questions, and the different strategies I could adopt to handle them (not to mention the body language, pace of delivery and other non-verbal communication issues I was able to observe on video). By the time you had finished helping me address the hardest interview questions (you knew where all the “skeletons” in my career were buried), all the later interviews seemed like a walk in the park.”