GROW YOUR CAREER WORKSHOP
Wednesday, April 21st, 2021
Take Your Career To The Next Level
Join my experiential online workshop via Zoom to:
Create Career Growth!
Do you feel stuck in your career?
Overwhelmed by wanting to change and transition your career?
Feeling lost and uncertain about career direction?
Confused about how to create a meaningful career with purpose
and yearning to be unapologetically you in your work life?
Wherever you are in your career, I invite you to join me for this interactive online workshop including meditation to explore how to create career growth.
During this workshop, you will learn to:
-Understand what career growth means to you.
-Plant seeds for your career dreams and goals.
-Gain inspiration to take the next steps to reach your ideal career.
This 21-4-21 Zoom workshop will include a taste of what I will be sharing in my exciting new Entrada Experience Group Program launching in May!
Join me to create career growth and help Work Your Dream.
Wednesday, April 21st from 7:00pm – 9:00pm PST
CAD$21.00 + GST*
Please select April 21st, 7:00pm time slot to register for this event.
If you prefer to pay via eTransfer, please email directly to book.
For more information contact Rachel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +1-604-762-6756
Limited spaces available.
Guidelines for the workshop:
– As this online interactive workshop is on Zoom, your participation via video and audio will be required to create a sense of safety and mutual respect for everyone as we connect in this virtual space.
– The workshop will also be recorded in the main room for the practices I will be guiding, but the breakout rooms will not be recorded.
– An edited version of the workshop (removing participant feedback for confidentiality) will be made available a week after the event to participants.
Here are some suggestions to consider if you are new to video conferencing:
1. You will need to turn on your video and audio to join the call.
2. Please mute when you are not speaking to keep audio feedback to a minimum (the facilitators will also mute you if you forget).
3. If you would like to acknowledge someone speaking, you are welcome to nod, shake your head, give a thumbs up (or maybe down), wave or other gesture – ideally respectful :-D.
4. Depending on the number of participants, we will experiment with having each person un-mute themselves to speak.
5. You are welcome to use the chat feature to share info as necessary, but please use it sparingly as it can be distracting.
6. Please find a quiet place with minimal distractions to Zoom from if possible.
7. Using headphones can also be helpful to minimize ambient sounds and noise.
*If you are new to Zoom and would like help to set it up to join this workshop, please email me directly no later than Tuesday, January 19 so I can send you information and assist if necessary.