Local Coquitlam Career Counsellor: Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Tri Cities
Life Career Studio is a career counselling service serving the Coquitlam to Port Moody areas of Vancouver, providing services close to where you live. Let us tap into your true desires and help you achieve them.
Using proven strategies that will get you on the fast track to your next career opportunity, Life Career Studio specializes in career development and life transitions counselling with empathy and solid results.
Do you need help in any of these areas?
- You are at a crossroads in your career and need guidance
- Need to determine your career direction if you have a generalized, broad set of skills
- Need adjustment coaching after returning to work after an extended absence
- Want more job satisfaction and personal fulfillment
- Improve your interpersonal and communication skills with peers or managers
- Manage stress yet be more efficient and effective in your career
- Finding your strengths and weaknesses
- Need better job search skills such as interview skills, LinkedIn plus tapping into the hidden job market
- If you are a student, help choosing subjects that are both fulfilling and directs you to a career
- Personal themes such as depression and anxiety
Let us prepare you for your next career move no matter where you are on your current path.
We can work with you using a series of tools, techniques and assessments to help address your individual career issue. Trust and rapport is paramount with us as career counselling can also support clients with personal themes.
Free phone consultation if you live in the Tri Cities area of Vancouver: Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody. Call 604-762-6756 now to get started.
Client testimonial from RR, Globetrotter:
“I highly recommend Rachel’s counselling services. When I was going through a difficult time with my divorce and depression she was an impartial and caring resource that I highly respected. She empathetically listened to my problems and offered suggestions ultimately empowering me to make the best decision for myself!”