21-5-21 Cultivating Career Creativity
Friday, May 21st, 2021
Birthing a Limitless Perspective for your Career
Join my experiential online workshop via Zoom to:
Cultivate Career Creativity!
Can you have Creativity in your career?
Do you know what it means to be Creative in your work?
Are you nurturing and expressing Creativity as much as you want?
Wherever you are in your career, I invite you to join me for this interactive online workshop including meditation to explore how to Cultivate Career Creativity!
During this workshop, you will learn to:
-Creatively customize your work through Job Crafting.
–Understand what Career Creativity means to you.
-Cultivate a limitless mindset to your relationship with Creativity.
-Tap into your Creative Power.
Join me to cultivate career creativity and help Work Your Dream.
Friday, May 21st from 4:00pm – 6:00pm PDT
CAD$21.00 + GST*
Please select May 21st, 4:00pm time slot to register for this event.
If you prefer to pay via eTransfer, please email directly to book.
Limited spaces available.
Guidelines for the workshop:
– As this online interactive workshop is on Zoom, your participation via video and audio will be required to create a sense of safety and mutual respect for everyone as we connect in this virtual space.
– The workshop will also be recorded in the main room for the practices I will be guiding, but the breakout rooms will not be recorded.
Here are some suggestions to consider if you are new to video conferencing:
1. You will need to turn on your video and audio to join the call.
2. Please mute when you are not speaking to keep audio feedback to a minimum (the facilitators will also mute you if you forget).
3. If you would like to acknowledge someone speaking, you are welcome to nod, shake your head, give a thumbs up (or maybe down), wave or other gesture – ideally respectful :-D.
4. Depending on the number of participants, we will experiment with having each person un-mute themselves to speak.
5. You are welcome to use the chat feature to share info as necessary, but please use it sparingly as it can be distracting.
6. Please find a quiet place with minimal distractions to Zoom from if possible.
7. Using headphones can also be helpful to minimize ambient sounds and noise.
*If you are new to Zoom and would like help to set it up to join this workshop, please email me directly no later than Wednesday, May 19th so I can send you information and assist if necessary.