SPRING INTO ACTION WORKSHOP
March, 21st 2021
Create Positive Change Now!
Join my experiential online workshop via Zoom to:
Be Your Catalyst For Change
Discover, discuss and explore your relationship with Change and Transition in the safety of a group facilitated by
Rachel Newton – Integrative Career Counsellor and Coach.
“There is nothing permanent except change” Heraclitus.
What is your relationship with change?
Exciting, scary, exhilarating, overwhelming, or all of these?
If change is always happening,
why do some people flourish when faced with change
while others resist and suffer because of change in their lives?
For some, change may include a significant decision you are facing,
a dilemma in your life,
challenges you are experiencing,
grief or loss in any aspect,
personal or professional relationships,
feeling self-doubt or lost and uncertain about the next steps in your life or career.
You are invited to this interactive workshop including meditation
to explore your relationship with change and transition.
Learn how to create positive change for Spring 2021 and beyond.
Sunday, March 21 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm PST
CAD$21.00 + GST*
Please select March 21st, 3:00pm time slot to register for this event.
If you prefer to pay via eTransfer, please email directly to book.
For more information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +1-604-762-6756
Limited spaces available.
Guidelines for the workshop:
– As this online interactive workshop is on Zoom, your participation via video and audio will be required to create a sense of safety and mutual respect for everyone as we connect in this virtual space.
– We will start with a brief group check-in to build trust and rapport. Suggestion to share your first name, why you are attending and what you hope to receive from our time together.
– The workshop will also be recorded in the main room for the practices I will be guiding, but the breakout rooms will not be recorded.
Here are some suggestions to consider if you are new to video conferencing:
1. You will need to turn on your video and audio to join the call.
2. Please mute when you are not speaking to keep audio feedback to a minimum (the facilitators will also mute you if you forget).
3. If you would like to acknowledge someone speaking, you are welcome to nod, shake your head, give a thumbs up (or maybe down), wave or other gesture – ideally respectful :-D.
4. Depending on the number of participants, we will experiment with having each person un-mute themselves to speak.
5. You are welcome to use the chat feature to share info as necessary, but please use it sparingly as it can be distracting.
6. Please find a quiet place with minimal distractions to Zoom from if possible.
7. Using headphones can also be helpful to minimize ambient sounds and noise.
*If you are new to Zoom and would like help to set it up to join this workshop, please email me directly no later than Friday March 19th so I can send you information and assist if necessary.